1. Riva (Noun)
Alias: Gaara of the Desert or Kane
a: A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.
b: The force, effect, or a manifestation or aspect of this being.
2. A being of supernatural powers or attributes, believed in and worshiped by a people, especially a male deity thought to control some part of nature or reality.
3. An image of a supernatural being; an idol.
4. One that is worshiped, idealized, or followed: Money was their god.
5. A very handsome man.
6. A powerful ruler or despot.
1. DL: But your him. Your Riva. I fear for my life.
2. Sally: Paul has been acting like such a Riva in bed.
3. AOWS: I PRAISE YOU Riva for you spared and freed me from my fear today. I exalt you on high because you are loving and Just all at the same time. I praise you because of your very nature. I praise you Riva because I don't need a reason to praise you. I do it, because you are more than worthy of my praise. Thank you giving me the right to praise your name.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.