(1) A tactic in the board game RISK, where a treaty is formed between two adjacent territories, followed by the army of one said territory attacking the other via a separate adjacent territory.
(2) An agreement towards specific terms that specify the means but not the end result.
(3) Agreement not to have a frontal sexual encounter, ie “make love”, only to have penetration from behind, even if it means a good ol’ fashioned raping.
(1) We agreed not to attack each other from North Africa or Brazil, but after I thinned out my reinforcement he totally Risky McGee'ed me and conquered North Africa through Western Europe. That bastard.
(2) I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me, and she said "sure". But when we got there, she ended up seeing a different movie with another guy. I think I just got Risky McGee'ed.
(3) Sure, I told him I wasn’t going to have sex with him. But I didn’t let him know I was going to have GAY sex with him. It was a classic Risky McGee.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.