1. n. a person who adapts his actions, responses, etc., to take advantage of opportunities, circumstances, etc.
2. v. being subject to physiological or physical harm
3. n. Irritating inconvenience.
1. Oh man he drank all the beer. What a rinser!
2. Check that kook out. He is getting rinsed.
3. Teacher: You have your final exam tomorrow. Student: What a rinse!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.