When a person goes out and buys a Honda Civic or any other "Street Racing Cars" (See Rice and Ricer) and they add modifications that boost Horsepower.
Many Add-ons include:
* Massive Spoilers BOLTED to the TRUNK of their Front Wheel Drive Vehicle.
* Maxwell House Flavor Seal Coffee Can Mufflers.
* 5 Gears of pure speeds and racing, Including a Stock Engine, complete with up to 4 cylinders.
* Insane Bodykits that have no benefit towards their car.
* 17"+ rims that make their tires scrape up against the wheel well every time the road surface changes slope.
* A Line of Stickers/Decals of products installed in the car. Which allows an excellent checklist for any Theif who spots it.
* Huge Tac that goes up to 10,000 RPMS... when the car redlines at 6,000.
* A Nice Shiftlight, not that they use it anyway.
Ways to tell if you drive a Ricemobile:
* You feel that every red light you stop at, signals a drag race with ANY Vehicle around you. (Including Mustangs and Corvettes)
* You Drive like you are in the movie "The Fast and the Furious"
* You feel the need to redline every gear, for top performance.
* You feel an urge to rev the engine very loudly in the transition of gears, while the clutch is pressed in.
* You think everyone loves how you drive.
* You Feel that the Speed Limit is Optional.
* When you are confronted by the man who drives that nice Shelby GT, You come up with a line of excuses on why he left you in the dust.
Ricemobile #120394: *Brraaappp Brrrappp* Come on lets race!
Mustang Driver: "Sorry, I Don't mow my lawn, this late at night."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.