1. To ward off or keep away; drive back.
2. To offer resistance to; fight against.
3. To refuse to accept; reject.
4. To turn away from; spurn.
5. To cause aversion.
6. To be resistant to; be incapable of absorbing or mixing with.
7. Chatango user.
1. Repel insects.
2. Repel an invasion.
3. A company that was trying to repel a hostile takeover.
5. Your rudeness repels everyone.
6. Oil repels water.
7. OMG Repel is so awsome!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.