1. A style of music that apparently many people posting here dont understand.
2. It is a relativly new genre that started in the 70s when they rapped over breaks in Jazz/Soul (generally James Brown) over the years rap has developed with drum machines, keyboards and finally the computer.
3. A genre with different coasts and areas of the USA have different styles from the Party Jams in Atlanta to the street rhymes in the East Coast, Rap is a deep genre that is called crap by people that only listen to mainstream songs.
4. Rap is what has been used by record labels to take advantage of poor black men and give them ripoff contracts and just make them appear rich (most rappers get payed $250,000 a year) because of pressure
PS: And no i am not black
1. Rap is total crap because of supposedly rich stars talk about being poor
2. Rap has evolved alot in the past 30 years
3. The depth in Rap amazes me
4. Rap stars are really poor and they are taken advantage of
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.