1. When the police try to shut down an illegal business that is currently in the guise of a legal business. The raid is when they finally come in to search for evidence.
2. Performing such an action.
3. To rummage through something, with the intent to find a specific item.
4. Insect poison.
5. The act of spraying such a poison.
1. There may be a raid tonight.
2. Did you hear that the cops raided Ol' Sam-O's on 35th Street?
3. The racoons raided my garbage again!
4. I sprayed some Raid on that anthill.
5. Did you Raid the wasps' nest yet?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.