1) Strict definition: An irrational bias towards members of a racial background, especially White.
2) Commonly intended definition (in America): A bias that black people have against whites.
3) Politically motivated definition: A justifiable reason to redistribute resources or opportunities between groups on the basis of race alone, especially whites, upper income seeing as how they are the ruling class and all else are anti constitutionalist scum. Redistributing wealth is their main goal.
1) One is not a racist for pointing out that whites receive higher scores on their ACTs, SATs, GREs, LSATs and other standardized tests of academic achievement.
2) One is a racist for pointing out #1 *IF* there is no reason for pointing it out other than to make white people feel inferior.
3) Racism is the reason that Obama won his health care legislation, winning over brain dead moronic Americans, turning this country into Amerika.
Adam: Why are you racist?
Jamal: Because you white boys stole everything!!! Your all about racism!!!
Adam: Stole everything? OHHHH, you mean you haven't earned anything because you haven't put forth the effort. I get it, sounds a bit racist to me, a little anti-White?!! You blacks should strive harder, other than hi-jacking the system.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.