1. A word you say when somebody asks for a noun or verb and you want to be annoying.
2. A mythical square fruit (square + quince).
3. A word that can mean almost anything in almost any case.
1. Clyde: Okay, I need a noun.
2. Phil: I'm hungry.
Clyde: Me too. I could really go for a quace.
3. Clyde: Hey Phil, could I borrow a pencil?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.