A "pro-relaxation" carbonated soft drink created by Funktional Beverages Inc.
The drink itself contains Rosehips Powder (10MG), Valerian Root (10MG), and L-Theanine (5MG) - all of which are reputable substances to facilitate a relaxed feeling, as well as supplementing dreams and dream creation.
With that said, the drink, in a sense, benefits the user in a way opposite to an "energy drink" such as Redbull, Rockstar, or Monster. Purple Stuff contains no caffeine.
The drink comes in three flavors. A grape flavor, a sort-of berry - fruit-punch flavor, and a lemon-lime flavor.
The valerian root can actually be tasted in each flavor - especially in grape. The lemon-lime is surprisingly smooth to drink, and the berry flavor falls somewhere in between.
The drink itself seems to only be sold at gas stations that get consistent business - AKA they've got the money to buy alternative drinks such as this.
Purple Stuff comes in purple and white 16OZ cans. The can itself is packaged to appeal to nerdy, pseudo drug-users. Most people have too much shame to actually drink it, and others would probably feel embarassed holding it in the store. All of which is too bad, as some professional text and a dark-colored can would make this could-be, legitimate drink accessible.
Yes. You can drink two or three of these and catch a buzz.
Here are some things to keep in mind and try for optimal results.
- Drink Purple Stuff after not sleeping for 24 (+) hours.
- Drink Purple Stuff on an empty stomach.
- Drink Purple Stuff after a meal.
- Drink Purple Stuff when you are well-rested and sober
- Drink Purple Stuff and smoke a bowl of weed.
- Drink Purple Stuff then drink a 16OZ energy drink
- Drink Purple Stuff when you are happy
- Drink Purple Stuff when you are anxious
- Drink Purple Stuff when down/depressed for any reason
- Drink Purple Stuff and go straight to bed
- Drink Purple Stuff and meditate
- Drink Purple Stuff and play video games
Purple Stuff can be purchased with food stamps, though it has "vitamins and supplements" in it - a reason energy drinks such as Monster and Rockstar aren't accessible by such means.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.