Korean leveling threadmill cleverly disguised as a massive multiplayer online game (Everquest, WoW, Eve Online). Also known as PT. It involves the following:
1. mindlessly killing mobs (mobs = monsters);
2. gaining items from said mobs (items = better equipment = increased killing efficiency);
3. leveling up after killing an astronomical number of said mobs (leveling = more stat points = increased killing efficiency);
4. accessing higher level maps with stronger mobs which render your new equipment upgrades and stat points void;
5. jump back to #1 and repeat indefinitely
On very rare ocassions and after a significant amount of time spent inside this senseless and time-consuming loop, you may achieve enlightment and be able to skip to #6:
6. in a flash of insight, you realize that playing PT is the equivalent of being brain dead and quit for good, denouncing all mmorpgs as the brainchildren of satan and make a witty entry on urbandictionary as your final contribution to the game that has sucked out 2 years of your life;
It is also one of the few online multiplayer games where soloing is more efficient than partying, which promotes a healthy anti-social attitude that will make you unable to function in society ever after.
Pristontale killed my inner child.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.