1. A feeling of dignity, self-respect; satisfaction in your achievements, possessions, or people you care about. A good thing to have.
2. Sometimes used to mean arrogant haughtiness and having excessively high opinion of yourself... which is actually narcissism, not pride.
3. A group of lions.
1. John has much pride in his country because he served in the USA army.
2. John has too much pride in his religious beliefs and tries to force them on others.
3. John nearly got eaten by a pride of lions!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.