1. The only president who has a lower approval rating than Nixon
2. The only president who barely escaped an assasination attempt by a pretzel
3. The president who couldn't stop reading his children's book during 9/11. (Probably because of the suspenseful plot line)
4. The president who gave up the chase on osama bin laden and decided to invade Iraq instead.
5. The president who declared the Iraq war as completed....over 4 years ago.
6. The president who has created more chaos by going into Iraq rather than staying out.
7. The president who can not and will not get us out of Iraq for some reason. (Oil, war profiters, or busy reading another children's book)
8. The president who will not go into Africa or Tibet, despite the desperate pleas of it's citizens and the UN. (Cuz there's no oil)
9. The president who rigged 1 or both elections.
10. The president whose administration condemned Russia for invading Georgia, overthrowing it's government, starting a war, and keeping it's military there despite other countries opposing this descision. (Sounds familiar...try replacing condemned with praised, Russia with America, and Georgia with Iraq.)
11. The president who constantly makes America look like a joke by mispronouncing easy words and not listening to other countries.
12. The president who insisted there were 'nucyaler' and biological weapons of mass desturction in Iraq. There wasn't. (He probably meant oil)
13. The president who let our economy fall and the American dollar loose it's value.
14. The president who wouldn't dream of sending his his daughters to war, but does with everybody else's children.
15. The president who spent 3 days in vietnam before his powerfull daddy pulled him out.
16. The president who is FINALLY LEAVING IN 08!!!!!! (He should've gotten impeached before then)
"I hope this president isn't another Bush!"
"Are you an American?" "yea, but don't hold it against me, it was President Bush."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.