1. A Group of teens who used to run around in colorful suits and hop in massive machines to defeat fictional monkeys, pigs, etc. (TAKEN FROM JAPANESE NONSENSE ENTERTAINMENT USED TO KEEP OVERLY HYPERACTIVE CHILDREN BUSY WHILE PARENTS DO OTHER THINGS LIKE LIVE, EAT, BREATHE, AND HAVE INTIMATE RELATIONS FOR THE BRIEF DURATION OF THE SHOW!)
2. A person, can be male or female, who tries to jump in and save the day when there's really no purpose of it. Playing superhero!
3. One who hops in the conversation trying to look right, but instead comes out looking EVEN dumber than prior to his commentation.
1. Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
2. Billy and Tommy play basketball and get into a confrontation with D-Bo and his crew. "Stop messing with them," yells Brice from down the road "why you always picking on them boys anyway?". **END RESULT** Brice gets jumped by D-Bo and CO....*Later on* "Thats what you get trying to play Power Ranger", says Billy.
3. Mike: Yo, I'm goin to the store and grab me a coke, yall want something?
Greg: Yeah, get me some Pork Rinds and a 2 liter Pepsi.
Lonnie: (to Greg) You don't need no Pork!!
Greg: It aint actual Pork, you Power Ranger!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.