Some one who is so overly obsessed with Harry Potter they refer to it as "the drug". Symptoms of a Potter Head include:
- Crazy wild look in the eye
- Lightning bolt some where on the body and/or round spectacles.
- Whenever the word "book" is mentioned said potter head turns around immeadiately and starts twitching
- Talks really loud and fast whenever having a conversation about HP
- Talks really fast and loud all the time because they are always talking about HP
- Screams and tries to hold your hand if your name is Harry, sur-name is Potter, or your initials are HP or HJP.
-Finds other Potter Heads to wack you with baseball bat if mentioned that you do not care for their master.
Sanjaya: Yeah, Harry Potter just isn't my thing.
Then out swarm thousands of Potter Heads, all carrying heavy and/or spiky objects.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.