An extreme sickness caused by excessive drinking of port wine. This is both an addiction to Port Wine as well as the sickness that follows after a bender.
Signs of addictions:
1) Drinking at 7 am Port Wine even though you need to be at work at 8:30 am.
2) Spending over 20% of your paycheck on Port Wine.
3) Fighting with people both in personal and business relationships.
4) Missing work 2 plus times a week from a bender and coming in the next day without a shower stinking of Port Wine.
Signs of sickness from a bender:
1) Excessive Vomiting.
2) Extreme sweating.
3) Missing work.
4) Fighting with anyone you come in contact with both during and the day after a bender.
Addiction Example -
Glen, "I keep noticing Eric has no money, has a poor attitude, and misses work alot."
James, "I think he has a case of Port Wine Fever."
Sickness Example -
James, "Man Glen, Eric has thrown up three times today, is sweating on his desk, and stinks like a homeless wino."
Glen, "Yeah it looks like he has Port Wine Fever again today."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.