1. A small body of standing water.
2. A person (usually derogatory).
(as in: tool)
3. One whom is swum in by others, usually after having paid a membership fee.
1. We went to the swimming pool yesterday and played sharks and minnows!
2. She is such a pool.
3. A: Yesterday he swam in me.
B: You are such a whore!
A: It's cool, he gave me his monthly.
B: Then you are a pool!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.