1. The day spent in bed nursing a hangover
2. Following a night of heavy drinking/debauchery you might spend the next day sitting in bed watching day-time TV or re-runs from the comfort of your bedroom
3. Being so hungover or ill that you are unable to physically move your legs and leave the bed
1. The day after his 21st Birthday, Chris had a Polio Day and spent his time watching all of Dexter Season 2.
2. The Dickinson College student was so sick after a night of drinking that the entire next day was a Polio Day and he did not move his legs once.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.