1. The lifestyle consisted of total freedom from any kind of influence, belief, and conflict.
2. The ability to find your own hidden passion
3. The skill of detachment in relationships (with love, still)
4. The courage to break free from everything, without using drugs or weeds
5. The ability to laugh endlessly...sometimes at yourself
6. The blanked state of mind, realzing its own uncertainty
The moment that I realised how to live in a Pissarian Way was when I was running a marathon. Your body reached its own limitation and felt extremely exhausted. But, there is 10 miles to go!, so that state of mind, freedom from thinking, attitudes, conflicts, and anxiety, was the only way to keep the runner going till the end.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.