1. A car produced by Ford in the 1970's, prone to exploding when rear-ended: mostly known for when the company deemed it cheaper to pay off lawsuits arising from death than to remodel the car.
2. Colloquial Brazillian for cock.
3. A portmanteau of the surnames of actors Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto referring to a romantic relationship between the two; also used to refer to a love child resulting from such a relationship.
1. The Ford Pinto: "the barbecue that seats four."
2. "You gotta wait for the right time to whip your pinto out."
2. "Pinto is a GQ motherfucker so fly he doesn't even exist!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.