1. a code word used between 2 or more people in a situation with a large crowd, such as a party, to express awkwardness. usually the crowd members get confused and/or angry because they do not understand what the term is referring to.
2. a code word used between 2 or more people in an awkward or annoying situation that they had predicted earlier, that ended up happening.
3. just an awkward situation in general; a word used to break the awkwardness.
1. Kevin: *taking his pants off at a party" "hey everyone! look at me !"
Sydney: "oh god kevin ! pineapple !"
Harry: "pineapple all the way..."
Deena: "ew ! pineapple !!"
Loqueesha: "Alicia's totally gonna flirt with every guy at the party, even though she has a boyfriend !"
Monique: " dayum gurll.. ur right.."
*later, at party"
Alicia: *cuddling with "nick" *
Nick: "alicia, chads your boyfriend.. so get offa me"
3. Oscar: "guys... i just thought i should tell you that i jack off to pictures of pauls mom."
Paul: "what the fuck ??"
Gary: "pineapple ."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.