1. (noun) A perfect male who excells at everything; academic, athletic, artistic and sexual endeavors especially. Pierces are very socially graced and intellectually gifted. A Pierce doesn't have to try at anything, it all comes naturally to him. He is very goodlooking. Girls love him, guys wish they could be him.
2. (adjective) A way to describe anyone who, while is unfortunately not lucky enough to have this name, is worthy of the honor. These individuals are extremely rare.
3. (verb) To affect sharply. Can be a result of meeting a Pierce (see definition 1).
1. Shannon: "I think I'm in love with Pierce."
Mary: "Well yeah, everybody is; what's one reason you wouldn't be?"
2. Jack: "Tony was bench pressing so much weight the other day I almost thought he was Pierce."
3. Chelsea: "I met this guy at a party last week, and I can't get him out of my head....it's like he pierced my heart...."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.