1. Pedamundo is a holiday created by John Mayer on 6-11-2009 to be celebrated on Friday and Saturday of the second weekend of June every year.
2. Pedamundo may be used as an adjective to describe the events or feelings inspired by particular situations commonly associated with Pedamundo celebrations,
1. "You know that buzz you have 2.5 drinks in where everything in the world feels achievable? That is Pedamundo." - twitter.com/johncmayer
2. Alternatively: "When the lyrics to Sweet Child O' Mine describe your life story, that is Pedamundo." - twitter.com/johncmayer
3. Also: "If you could listen to every Beach Boys song instantaneously, it still would lack the feel good summer spirit of Pedamundo" - twitter.com/johncmayer
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.