1. A comic strip by Charles M. Schulz.
2. The food, peanuts, elephants apparently like eating them. Planters is a popular brand.
3. A petty offense.
1. Jim:"I'm just reading one of the classic Peanuts comic strips in today's newspaper."
2. Elephant:"I don't know what it is about them but these are delicious."
3. Billy Bob:"This is ridiculous, I got sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing a stick of gum, I'm in here for peanuts. While drug users and violent criminals sometimes don't spend a single day in jail."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.