1. when a pedestrian transfixes his stare on the pavement half a metre in front of him
2. a common ocular gait, prefered by students who do not wish to acknowledge passers-by who they know but would rather not stop and talk to.
3. pavevisionment may be inadvertent or intentional depending on the eyesight or social skills of the user.
4. pavevisionment is of critical import for those with deficient eyesight, who cannot identify potential friends when looking ahead normally and do not want to cause offence by failing to acknowledge them.
5. MJ's former strategy before successful laser eye surgery
"pavevisionmental", to adopt the ocular gait to heightened levels
Jared: Mate I saw you outside the library looking pavevisionmental.
Tom: Yeah I know, I needed to get to lectures and didn't have time or the inclination to stop and engage in trite fooltalk with anyone.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.