Paso is a two start hick town. 97% of everyone here sucks major balls. and the other 3% can't wait to get out of this close minded, mostly republican, town.
-Wanna go out to paso robles this weekend?
-HELL NO dude! it's terrible out there.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.