1) The coupled adults that give birth or adopt a child.
2) The coupled adults that tend to have misconceptions and arguments on how to manage the lives of youth, attmepting to restrict freedoms, rights, privileges of their biological and/or adopted children in what they consider to be the "best interests" of the child, regardless of age, sex, creed, or legal standing.
3) The coupled adults that agree that no matter how logical or ethical their biological or adopted child's decision may be, they still know better than said person and have no duty to listen to or understand the point of view of that person regardless of age, sex, creed, or legal standing.
1a) John and Jane gave birth to Billy and they are his parents.
1b) John and Joe (or Jane and Joan)adopted Billy and they are his parents.
2) John and Jane have told Billy he is grounded again because he got a B- on his last test. Billy believes he can't leave his room because his parents said so.
3) Although Billy loves Susie and has gotten her pregnant at the age of 21, his parents agree that he cannot marry her because it would look bad for his parents if Billy marrid such a trashy whore.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.