1. Herbert Walker Bush. 41st President of the United States. Still claims George Walker Bush, Baby Bush, 43rd President of the United States as his biological son.
Inept, inane, bland society snob, connected to Washington initially through his Papa, Herbert Prescott Bush, a United States Senator. Good ole boy system shuffled around inside the D.C. beltway until sent to China as an ambassador. Returned to the States for a year or so as director of the CIA.
Inadvertently (????) planted idea and method of corrupting intelligence data to achieve the ill-conceived military objectives in the mind of Baby Bush and brought to fruition by Cheney and Rummy.
2. Political lightweight and gadfly capable of holding governmental jobs for a couple years, only by virtue of status as Senator's son and Ivy League education. A person with more political connections than skill and savvy.
3. Also a figurehead with an important title with little responsibility and purposely insulated from day to day responsibilities to minimize the risk of his interfering with the operation.
1. Papa Bush connected his son, Baby Bush, to political insiders that guided his son to become Governor of Texas and later to U.S. President. Also Papa of Baby Bush's Baby Brother, Jeb Bush, former governor of Florida, who probably tipped the 2000 Florida Presidential election results in favor of Baby Bush.
2. He is a Papa Bush. He has passed through more governmental jobs than a jug of moonshine makes rounds at Kentucky barn dance.
3. "Direct the junk mail to Papa Bush. He can peruse the catalogs and solicitations while we put this mega deal to bed."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.