1) The 'inside' of the hand (when a fist is made). Food is usually held in/balanced on the palm.
2) To hold a basketball (or something else, maybe; I've only heard it used when talking about basketball) with only the palm. Useful when dunking.
3) Tropical tree. Its leaves are known as 'fronds'.
1) I wrote 'Get $5 for field trip' on my palm, but it had worn off by day's end.
2) I can't palm a basketball. Don't make fun of me, please.
3) There are birds on top of that palm.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.