A term used both to insult and define people who play only PC Games and hate Consoles(such as Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3). The following traits/beliefs are common among PC Elitists:
1. Graphic Superiority of PCs over Consoles
2. Infinite Backwards compatibility
3. Mouse and Keyboard beat out Controllers
4. Believe that all Games are PC games since you can't program on a Console
5. Believe in User Generated content for games
6. Feel that DLC should be Free.
7. Think Xbox Live is filled with racist twelve year olds.
8. Know what Steam is and have never bought a game from Gamestop since.
9. Feel that FPS should never have went to console
10. Hate Consoles
John: Consoles suck.
Bill: No they don't you PC Elitist
John: Did you read the latest issue of PC Gamer?
Bill: No, John. I'm not a PC Elitist like you.
John: I'm a PC Elitist and proud of it.
Bill: Yes and I can name one more thing you are.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.