A form of online laughing. It is typically used in a differing situation where more common forms of laughing 'lol, lmao, lolol' would be used, as oxloling is normally found when:
1. Laughing at someone's misfortune.
2. Laughter when not really paying attention to what somebody has said, believing said person will be satisfied with a simple response.
3. A self-satisfactory laugh, for example believing you have just made a witty statement.
1. Guy #1 'Oh man, I just got completely owned by him.'
Guy #2 'Oxlol at you.'
2. Guy #1 'Wow, you're never gonna believe this. I nearly fell in the road just now, nearly got run over LOL.'
Guy #2 'Oxlol.'
3. Guy #1 'Toad's Factory more like Toad's Craptory. Oxlol.'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.