1. To take a stance or position against a percieved assault.
2. The quality of an attack used against an opponent or enemy during battle.
3. To find an opinion, act, object or situation to be detestable.
1. Arthur took an offensive position to prepare for Uryens' attack.
2. Yuko certainly did put up a good offesive while battling Emperor Magus.
3.Because I often find Fred's political definitions to be offensive, I give all of his definitions a thumbs down even the non-political ones.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.