In 17th century England, it was odd to find people organized for the purpose of giving aid to those in need and pursuing projects for the benefit of all humankind. Those were called "Odd Fellows".
Today, the Odd Fellows is a worldwide fraternal Order having lodges in 28 countries. They are actively involved in a variety of civic and philanthropic efforts on a local, national, and international level.
Odd Fellows highlights of the organization's works:
1. The Odd Fellows and Rebekahs spend over $775 million in relief projects annually.
2. The Educational Foundation provides substantial loans and grants to students
3. SOS Children’s Village provides a caring home for orphaned children in Cambodia.
4. Living Legacy focuses on planting trees and enhancing our environment
5. The Arthritis Foundation
6. Visual Research Foundation supports vision care and research through the Wilmer Eye Institute.
7. United Nations Pilgrimage for Youth
8. Annually sponsor a float in the Rose Parade
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.