1. Hard to understand: Difficult to understand because of not being fully or clearly expressed.
2. Indistinct: Not able to be seen or heard distinctly.
3. Unimportant or unknown: not important or well-known.
4. Known to few people: Unknown to most people, e.g. because of being hidden or remote.
5. Dim: dark, shadowy, or clouded.
1. An obscure passage in the manuscript.
2. Its outlines are obscure, but the object seems roughly cigar-shaped.
3. An obscure portrait painter.
4. An obscure object.
5. An obscure corner of the hall.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.