– A supremely gifted speaker.
– An ingenious political tactician willing to take the high road amidst one of the dirtiest games ever played.
– One of our nation's few genuine intellectuals.
– A person capable of speaking in completely intelligible sentences and with proper grammar.
– The one man possibly capable of redeeming our economy from the damage done by Madoff and other black-hearted, idiotic executives, CEO's, and economists.
– Yes, it's been said before; Yes, it's a cliché; Yes, it might just be some sort of liberal jargon; but Barack Obama is change.
Obama is NOT:
– A "sacred cow" who nobody can criticize; Liberals, conservatives, and the media are all doing it.
– A communist or socialist (Trust me: I'm a real socialist, so I should know).
– "Inexperienced". Honestly, that's coming from the people who wanted Sarah Palin to be vice president... look in a mirror, Republicans.
– Some sort of radical African American revolutionist who will make way for the rise of the black population of our nation in order to enslave all white people... honestly, that's the most naïve thing I've ever head.
Mark: Obama is a fist-bumping terrorist!
Harry: You are a narrow-minded, gullible fool, and for that I take pity on you.
Redneck: Obama is gonna take away all our rights and guns and make us all live in holes, because he's the re-distributer-in-chef* and he's a commie and he's gonna take away the sowvernitty* of our blessed nation.
Philip: That is the largest single conservative propaganda spewing session that I have ever held witness to in my life.
John McCain: My friends, it's clear that Obama doesn't have the experience it takes to be commander-in-chief of this nation!
Observational Intellectual: "My friend", you chose Palin. Enough said.
*This word was misspelled intentionally in order to more accurately display a simple-minded, uneducated, gun-clinging** redneck.
**Yep. I went there.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.