1) Affirmation; expression of understanding.
2) Not good and not bad; decent, fine.
3) Alternate way for one to say that he/she likes something that may be considered 'uncool' to like. By saying that it is 'OK', he/she in no way makes a strong commitment to hteir interest, as 'OK' usually comes with connotations of 'better than expected' and 'not good, not bad.'
4) Postal abbreviation for Oklahoma.
1) After being informed of his assignment, the director replied, "OK".
2) It looked like a nasty fall, but Ferdinand emerged OK.
Mike: Do you like that webpage? It seems like a nerdy site.
Tom: Ahh...It's OK.
4) I live in Oklahoma City, OK.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.