An amazing game in which people must survive ninja karate chops in order to be the last ninja standing.
The rules are:
1. Extend one arm and place it in the middle with everyone else's arm.
2. On the count of 1, 2, 3, NINJA everyone jumps back (forming a circle) and strikes a ninja pose.
3. The game begins when a ninja decides to attempt to chop the hand of another ninja.
4. An attack attempt must only be made in one motion. Once that motion is made, the ninja must freeze is his new pose. Attacks can only be made to the ninja to the right or left.
5. Only attacking a ninja's hand will get him/her eliminated.
6. The ninja being attacked may dodge; however, that ninja must stay in his/her new ninja pose until he/she attacks or is attacked.
7. It is not necessary to attack every turn.
8. The last ninja standing is the ultimate ninja.
-Hey, do you wanna play ninja?
-No, I'm just not awesome enough for that game
-What happened while you were playing ninja?
-I accidentally had my hands by my sac, and let's just say the attacking ninja got handful.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.