When, during the midst of a text conversation, one of the involved parties seems to fall off the face of the earth, mid-text. Just stops texting, with no rhyme or reason, as if dead; or, at least, dead asleep.
- (3:15) (me) So, yeah, Steph says she's not going.
- (3:15) (Stone) Rly?
- (3:16) (me) Yeah - she's just being cranky, though - she'll come around, for sure.
- (3:17) (Stone) Th's cool - everybody misses her.
- (3:18) (me) So, what about you - you still going?
- (3:40) (me) Hey - so are you still going?
- (3:59) (me) HellooOOOoo! Hey - did you *die*, or what?
- (Next day; 12:25) (Stone) Yah, man - I'm'a be there.
- (12:26) (me) Dude. You SERIOUSLY suffer from narcotexty. I'm just sayin'.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.