Fanfiction supposedly written by a one, Terra Gillespie. Though many theorize that this work and it's author are entirely satire.
If it is satire, it is on an Andy Kaufman level of genius.
The story stars Terra as Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way. A self described goff (spelling Goth with oddly situational Cockney phonetics) vampire (with straight teeth) who loves Hot Topic and hates herself some "prepz" (A word I never heard anyone, outside of a high school, speak with any sincerity short of A.C. Slater from Saved by the Bell.
The story features many unique and unfortunate points of interest.
1. Virtually every chapter starts with the author yelling and swearing at the reader base. Threatening to stop writing if at least five good reviews aren't posted. Essentially holding crap for hostage.
2. Character names are apparently suggestions. Each character, including her own, is systematically misspelled in a way that puts the greatest telemarketers to shame. Watching her try to spell "McGonagall" is sad, like watching a limbless man in a three legged race.
3. Harry Potter is now a vampire and, in a veritable orgy of creativity, refers to himself as "Vampire".
4. Dumbledore swears like a sailor. Dropping more f-bombs than a Dennis Leary standup set.
5. Voldemort gives Ebony a gun at one point to kill Vampire Potter, and speaks in Ye' Olde Rene Faire Englishe.
6. Ebony is in a gothic metal band called "Bloody Gothic Rose 666". Apparently they sound like a mix of between Good Charlette, Slipknot, My Chemical Romance and really bad idea.
other members are B'loody Mary (her jack off friend), Vampire, Draco, Ron (aka Diabolo) and motherfucking HAGRID (on washboard bass).
7. Apparently the dress code of Hogwarts has been replaced with a giant, magic Hot Topic that Good Charlotte routinely plays concerts at. I also hear Fred and George are now running the Hogsmeade Mall's Spender Gifts selling magic animated porn postcards, tin ankh/pentagram/potleaf jewelry and, fart based boardgames.
8. Many of the 45 chapters are dedicated, almost entirely, to the vampiric clown outfits she swathes herself in.
9. Even though she HATES "prepz" (a term that no one uses outside of high school) all of her favorite bands are ironically NOT Goth. Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance are pop groups.
10. "I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was, because he's a major fucking hottie."
...Think about that last line...why would you want to be related to someone you thought was sexy!?!?
My Immortal is either the single greatest work of viral satire since Chad Warden Or, the single greatest strike against public school systems to date.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.