1) Mugway (proper noun) - The Creature of the deep, also see douche.
2) mugway (noun) - a douche; something catastrophically bad.
3) mugway (verb) - to be a douche; acting in a way that lessens yourself; twatting it up.
4) mugway (adjective) - horrible, heinous, unsightly, intolerable, boring.
5) mugway (onomatopoeia) - the sound that the elusive creature of the deep's face makes.
synonymous with 'kimoi' and pretty much everything else that is shit.
2) - man, what a mugway
- this situation is a mugway
- whoa, did you see that mugway?
3) - I'm gonna go mugway now
- He's mugwaying it
4) - Those shorts are very mugway
- This is mugway as fuck
e.g. The Mugway is mugwaying it up in a very mugway manner; whilst being a fucking mugway his face is making the 'mugway' noise.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.