1. (noun) A person who possesses no magical skills or abilities (originated from the 'Harry Potter' novels).
2. (noun) A colloquial term for marijuana. The word 'muggle' can be pluralised to 'muggles', and still retain the same meaning.
3. (verb) A colloquial term for the action of smoking marijuana.
1. "The Dursleys were what the wizards called Muggles (not a drop of magical blood in their veins)" (extract from 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets', by J.K. Rowling).
2. (Said to employee at drive-through:) 'I'll have a Big Mac, fries, a Coke... (whispers:) and a dime bag of muggle(s)'.
3. 'Quick, five minutes before Math starts, let's muggle up!'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.