1. A surname (not only of El Salvadorians and what have yous) for Hispanics all over originating in Seville, Spain.
2. Surprisingly, it is very becoming as a nickname for the person carrying the last name.
3. Also, may become the butt of jokes (see example below)
1. Katarina del Lodronos Morales is a gorgeous Spaniard vixen. Watch out now!
2. "Ay, yo Morales! What 'cha up to man??"
3. Hey your last name is Morales which is 'morals' in Spanish. . . .but you don' have any!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.