1. To treat somebody or something with scorn or contempt.
2. Mimic somebody: To imitate somebody in a way that is intended to make that person appear silly or ridiculous.
3. To prevent something from succeeding in a way that causes frustration or humiliation.
4. To provoke or annoy someone.
1. Mocking someone in an annoying way.
2. Mocking someone in a funny way.
3. Just mock someone.
4. It's the same as provoking someone in an annoying way.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.