1. (verb) To gesticulate with one's hands in which one hand is formed into a pistol shape while the other resembles the phrase 'call me' in sign language.
2. (verb) To contort one's face in a most hilarious fashion.
3. (verb) To do both simultaneously while having a photo taken of you.
1. I saw a Mitchinson once.
2. I saw someone do a Mitchinson once.
3. I saw someone actually do a Mitchinson on a photo - can you believe that?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.