- An error or fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
- A misconception or misunderstanding.
- A word people like to throw around when someone they claim to be "friends with" does something they don't agree with or like. A way of belittling someone. A way to try and manipulate people's actions or future actions. Ignorance.
See clannie, plague, tard, sheep, lemming, troll, whoops, opps, WTF.
1) "I made a grave mistake when I ate that Haggis. It looked good, but it tasted like ass."
2) "When I called you "smart", I had no idea you were really such an idiot and a lemming. My mistake."
3) "I have to allow people to make mistakes. It's not my fault they like people who I think SUCK."
"Being friends with Jane Doe is a mistake. But, I won't tell you what to do or how to think."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.