One of the three realms in Mythic Entertainment's Dark Age of Camelot. Midgard is made up of extremely overpowered classes. 3 out of 4 Midgard casters have a 'lifetap' ability, that makes them extremely effective in 1 vs 1 combat. They are often extremely reclusive in nature preferring to stay on their own continent instead of waging a war against the other two realms. A survey recently conducted suggest that 95% of all Midgard has never ventured past the North Sea, preferring instead to stay around the Bledmeer Bridge region. The other 5% has been reported to take advantage of the fact that Midgard has extremely overpowered classes and form very deadly l33t 8 man gank groups. Despite the fact that they're highly overpowered, the majority of people do no play Midgard. The land is very bleak and they have small huts that appear to be made of straw and sticks. Also the races are very ugly, infact the only one that looks cool is the Norseman.
Even though I'd like to play Midgard and whip everyones ass, I can't stand it because of all the ugly ass female trolls.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.