A polish poet who is said to begin the era of romanticism in Poland. Misunderstood by 90% of readers, and disliked by the remaining 10%.
Fred: I have been reading this great poetry book by Mickiewicz.
Artur: You are holding it upside down, you know.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.