1) a slightly modernized Spanglish speaking Latin American country embedded into the continental US.
2) has probably the worst educational system in US.
3) people at work eager to finish the workshift to go partying at nightclubs.
4) has people that denegate their roots and pretend to be more american than even native gringos--even get offended if talked to in ther native Spanish language!
5) the place where you see the greatest number of american flags in cars, but the majority of population is of Latin American origin.
6) one of the poorest cities in the US, high crime, some gangs, extremely bad customer service.
7) lots of wicked auto mechanics, lots of bosses that don't give raises to their employees and contribute to the overall powerty.
8) people see themselves as great as the car they drive.
9) girls are hot and use lots of silicone to reshape nature's will.
10) new generations only listen the shitty Rap "music" and street-race a lot endangering other people's lives.
11) properties are extremely high, cost of living skyrocketing, impossible to live.
12) lots of cubans from all walks of lifes, intergenerational differences.
I went to Miami, ordered some pizzas, took 2 hours for them to be ready. When driving to pick them a m.f. young dude street racer hit me in the back (of course he ran away). Took the car to a mechanic, after 2 weeks of waiting the mechanic said I needed to replace the transmision.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.