1. A song by the 60's song artist Donovan. The song's influence was from a short-lived rumor that a euphoric high could be reached by smoking banana leaves. The song became very popular in the late nineties after a cover was made for a series of Gap clothing commercials.
2. A Coca-Cola product with high caffeine and citrus flavor; not related to banana leaves at all.
1. (lyrics)- "...electrical banana, it's gonna be a sudden craze..."
1. (ex.)- "Did you see that Gap commercial? Who sings that 'mellow yellow' song?"
2. (ex)- "Wow, have you tried this mellow yellow stuff? It's like Surge, but new!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.