Mazzly is a term with wide and varied use. Comes from the nickname, Mazz, given to Hermione, who is basically entirely responsible for the smooth running of a particular store.
1. Being Mazz.
3. Mazz doing her job.
4. A job Mazz would normally do, or a job like one she'd do. (Noun)
5. DOING a job Mazz would normally do, or a job like one she'd do. (Verb)
6. Acting like Mazz.
7. Doing an admin/paperworky/difficult task.
8. Doing something 'necessary' which unavoidably doesn't allow you to serve a customer.
9. A job you'd really rather not do.
10. An essential asset to a plan or general running of an operation.
11. A very busy day, or pressured string of events.
12. A random and uncertain task with utmost importance, but which no one really knows anything about.
13. Being extremely organised and productive.
14. Doing the unavoidable, yet imperative, background work.
etc. and so forth.
Example 1 -
Person1: What are you doing today?
Person2: Ugh! My to-do list is so mazzly! I'm never going to finish.
Example 2 -
Billi was being strangely mazzly today.
Example 3 -
Person 1: Where's Mazz?
Person 2: Off doing something Mazzly in the office, or the fridge, I think...
Example 4 -
Person 1: This job is so goddamn difficult!
Person 2: I know! How mazzly is it?!
Example 5 -
I did so much work today! I was so mazzly!
Example 6 -
Look at this diary! So organised... so mazzly...
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.